This is an IBM Automation portal for Cloud Management and AIOps products. To view all of your ideas submitted to IBM, create and manage groups of Ideas, or create an idea explicitly set to be either visible by all (public) or visible only to you and IBM (private), use the IBM Unified Ideas Portal (https://ideas.ibm.com).
Shape the future of IBM!
We invite you to shape the future of IBM, including product roadmaps, by submitting ideas that matter to you the most. Here's how it works:
Search existing ideas
Start by searching and reviewing ideas and requests to enhance a product or service. Take a look at ideas others have posted, and add a comment, vote, or subscribe to updateson them if they matter to you. If you can't find what you are looking for,
Post your ideas
Post an idea.
Get feedback from the IBM team and other customers to refine your idea.
Follow the idea through the IBM Ideas process.
Specific links you will want to bookmark for future use
Some contents are not in the high contrast mode and/or not well perceptible.
- It should be guaranteed that the contrasts of all contents can be adapted with the Windows contrast adaptation. During the contrast adaptation all information would keep on should be readable for visually handicapped users.
- The background of the check boxes, widgets and not selected register maps should be adjusted to.
- The button-graphics should be represented also in the high contrast mode.
- Control elements and information-supporting graphic elements should separate themselves from neighboring surface components so that they are recognized by visually impaired users well and not overlooked. The contrast distance state of the surface components should at least 3:1 are. - Attention should be paid in this case in especially to the importance-supporting elements of the icons showing a sufficient contrast distance state. - Contrast fault isolating programs as the „Colour Contrast Analyzer“ of „The Paciello Group“ are suitable for the review of the print contrast ratio – see: - https://developer.paciellogroup.com/resources/contrastanalyser/
The contrast distance at few text -contents are too small.
- Between foreground and background a least contrast should be kept to by 3:1 for big font and 4,5:1 for small font..
- Contrast fault isolating programs as the „Colour Contrast Analyzer“ of „The Paciello Group“ are suitable for the review of th...
The contrast distance of individual icons is too small
- Control elements and information-supporting graphic elements should separate themselves from neighboring surface components so that they are recognized by visually impaired users well and not overlooked. The contrast distance state of the surfac...
Do not place IBM confidential, company confidential, or personal information into any field.