This is an IBM Automation portal for Cloud Management and AIOps products. To view all of your ideas submitted to IBM, create and manage groups of Ideas, or create an idea explicitly set to be either visible by all (public) or visible only to you and IBM (private), use the IBM Unified Ideas Portal (https://ideas.ibm.com).
Shape the future of IBM!
We invite you to shape the future of IBM, including product roadmaps, by submitting ideas that matter to you the most. Here's how it works:
Search existing ideas
Start by searching and reviewing ideas and requests to enhance a product or service. Take a look at ideas others have posted, and add a comment, vote, or subscribe to updateson them if they matter to you. If you can't find what you are looking for,
Post your ideas
Post an idea.
Get feedback from the IBM team and other customers to refine your idea.
Follow the idea through the IBM Ideas process.
Please use the following category to raise ideas for these offerings for all environments (traditional on-premises, containers, cloud):
Cloud Pak for Multicloud Management
Cloud Pak for Network Automation - including Orchestration and Performance Management
Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps - including Netcool Operations Management portfolio
Edge Application Manager
IBM Observability with Instana
IBM Turbonomic ARM
ITM-APM Products - including IBM Tivoli Monitoring v6 and Application Performance Monitoring v8
Workload Automation - including Workload Scheduler
Tivoli System Automation - including Tivoli System Automation Application Manager (SA AM), Tivoli System Automation for Multiplatforms (SA MP)
Move Pool Workstation without having to create Mirror Pool
We need to have the ability to move a Pool Workstation around between Dynamic Domain Managers (DDM) without having to create a mirror of it on the target DDM. This would be MDM to DDM or even DDM to DDM. The benefit of this would be to avoid all the work required to create the complete mirror of the pool and to avoid the impacts this causes across JNextPlan.
The list of work that can be avoided by making this available is:
• Create a mirror of the pool on the DDM
• Extract Resources defined on the pool, edit and import
• Extract Job Streams and Jobs defined to the pool, edit and import
• Extract pool Jobs included in other Job Streams, (Job Stream wks and Job wks don’t match), edit and import
• Extract the Job Streams that include the above jobs, edit and update
• Extract Job Streams that are dependent on Job Streams/Jobs on the pool, edit and update
• Extract Job Streams that have opens deps for files on the pool, edit and update
• Extract all jobs that the task line references the pool, edit and update
• Update all SSC Services that reference the pool
• Update our JCL on the Mainframe that references the pool
Do not place IBM confidential, company confidential, or personal information into any field.